Delivery Drivers are responsible for helping Catering Coordinators at the point of distribution. In addition, Delivery Drivers are external ambassadors for the brand and must be well trained in customer service and sales skills.
This person is compensated hourly. This person receives 50% of tips on any order delivered as well as 50% of the delivery fee any time they use their own car.
- Verify each order’s accuracy.
- Pack Orders.
- Confirm Delivery address.
- Print Labels.
- Deliver catering orders on time in a professional and friendly manner.
- Set up tables at the distribution point according to catering layout standards.
- Immediately communicate any issues to the CSM or GM on duty.
- Canvas the delivery area with menus and acquire sales leads for the CSM’s.
- Return and clean all equipment at the end of the shift and turn in sales leads.
- Help with tomorrow’s catering preparation.
- Manage and maintain vehicles for safety, fuel and maintenance.