Newk's Eatery Now hiring Front of House Hourly Associates at our: Rock Hill Newk's Eatery Location
The FOH Hourly Partner
is responsible to ensure all NEWK’s guests receive a positive NEWK’s Experience. This position also assists the restaurant team in achieving planned sales by performing all responsibilities and tasks of their position according to NEWK’s standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence. The FOH Hourly Partner
also helps to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and quality work environment while effectively managing operational/product costs.
Role-models behaviors that align with the NEWK’s Beliefs and Philosophy for Service:
FOH Hourly Partners
treat all people with courtesy and respect. They are reliable, and empowered to make good decisions when it comes to caring for our guests. They are team players that enjoy the idea of service and care for our guests while ensuring profitability and operational excellence are maintained. The FOH Hourly Partner
values training and follows the procedures and guidelines as outlined in the NEWK’s training systems.
Treats Guests and Peers with Respect and Courtesy
Exceeds Standards, Empowered, Enthusiastic
- Treats guests and restaurant team members with respect and courtesy.
- Maintains professionalism at all times during shift; uses good hospitality language.
Works Together to Make Each Other Look Good
- Maintains standards for the position at all times.
- Demonstrates an ability to make decisions that impact the guest experience.
- Can remain calm during stressful, high-volume periods of business
- Has a good memory and demonstrates ability to multi-task.
- Maintains pride and enthusiasm at all times throughout the shift.
Knowledge & Training
- Demonstrates a willingness to help others on team.
- Maintains a sense of urgency throughout shift.
- Cares for and assists to maintain all restaurant equipment, tools, facilities and resources
- Reports to work on time – ready to work!
- Refrains from listening to, or spreading gossip.
Service, Systems & Spirit
- Adheres to the procedures and guidelines for the NEWK’s Experience and operational excellence learned during training.
- Helps others to ensure all NEWK’s standards and policies are followed.
- Delivers all steps of the NEWK’s Experience and follows the NEWK’s P.A.R.T.N.E.R. Service Recovery process when resolving guest issues.
- Consistently completes all chores assigned to the station on time.
- Completes shift with a sense of purpose; maintains an awareness of the NEWK’s guest experience at all times.
- Extensive standing without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three ft.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed.
- Effective communication with guests.
- Carrying trays of food products weighing approximately 20 lbs for distances of up to 60 ft.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds.
Knowledge & Skill Required
- Receives direction from General Manager and other members of the restaurant management team.
- Excellent communications and guest service skills
- High School diploma preferred (college a plus)
- Operating FOH P.O.S. System (Aloha).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.
- At least six months restaurant service experience; or other customer service industries.
Apply Daily in Person from 2pm-5pm Newk's Eatery Locations or Here Online