Newk's Eatery, a growth company, is now accepting applications for full and part line cooks, Prep, kitchen help, food presenters and dining room attendants. Below are the necessary job requirements:
We have AM and PM Weekday, Weekends, openings! Full time and Part time!
We offer a Leadership In training Program for our Hourly Partners!
Most of our Management Team are internal Promotes!
• Must be willing to learn from a proven training system
• Must be willing to work hard and be a team player
• Must be energetic and have a sense of urgency
• Must be outgoing and enjoy customer service
The BOH Hourly Partner is responsible to ensure all NEWK’s guests are presented with superior products that are prepared according to NEWK’s high standards. This position also assists the restaurant team in achieving planned sales by performing all responsibilities and tasks of their position according to NEWK’s standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence. The BOH Hourly Partner also helps to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and a high quality work environment while effectively managing operational/product costs. This career opportunity is with a franchise restaurant. This career opportunity is with a independently owned franchise restaurant.
NEWK’s Beliefs and Philosophy
BOH Hourly Partners treat should all people with courtesy and with a respectful attitude. They are reliable, and empowered to make good decisions when it comes operating their station. They are team players that enjoy the idea of service and presenting quality products to our guests while ensuring profitability and operational excellence are maintained. The BOH Hourly Partner values training and follows the procedures and guidelines as outlined in the NEWK’s training systems.
- Extensive standing without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three ft.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed.
- Effective communication with peers, managers and guests.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
- At least six months restaurant cooking/prep experience; or other customer service industries.